We had yet another great session on Tuesday, August 11th that focused on healthy desserts and recipes from Clean Creations and Lola Bees. Also, the founders of Pivotal Perspectives Life Coaching gave us a few simple but overlooked tips on achieving daily success. I would like to give them all a special thank you for their amazing insight and delicious samples!
Life Coaching Tips from Pivotal Perspectives Life Coaching
- Set some life and fitness goals to build motivation
- Have an optimistic view on life
- Look for ways to relieve stress whether it is writing or doing a session with us at PFRX!
Kimberly and Ann are the founders of Pivotal Perspectives Life Coaching. They provide people with a new and objective perspectives in order for them to deal with a personal or family struggles. Their coaching is research-based and include some of the following methods.
- Clarifying goals, values and any barriers to success
- Helping with the creation of new thought patterns
- Providing a framework for designing an action plan
- And finally, offering resources for information, skill building and strategy development.
The session turned to sweet, sweet heaven when Lola Bee’s showed us that we can have a sweet homemade snack before or after your workout that won’t cause regret! The best part is that we have the recipe for her AMAZING Chocolate Almond Butter Bites, which are also available at the Clean Creations site.
Chocolate Almond Bites
- Mini muffin pan (molding purposes)
- ½ cup Almond Butter (Kirkland brand preferred)
- 2 tbsp raw local honey
- ½ tsp 100% organic vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- A dash of sea salt (no more than a ¼ tsp)
- Ghirardelli dark chocolate
- Use a double boiler to melt chocolate
- Fill muffin liner with a ¼ of melted chocolate then add a small spoonful of almond butter on top.
- Fill the rest of the area with chocolate (make sure you cover the almond butter)
- IMPORTANT: Lightly shake or tap muffin pan against the counter to even out the substances
- Stick in the freezer for about 20 minutes